· To work efficiently and accurately in line with our values and targets.
· Setting up new instructions and booking appointments to the required service levels and specifications of each solicitor.
· Liaising with and chasing GP surgeries, clients and hospitals where necessary for the required information.
· Liaise with experts and clients to arrange appointments and obtain medico-legal reports.
· Build and maintain relationships with solicitors and experts.
· Proving regular updates on case progress to the Solicitors.
· To provide excellent customer service to solicitors and clients at every opportunity.
· Setting diaries where needed to progress each case.
· The person appointed will be able to work to targets in a busy environment.
· Excellent communication and telephone skills.
· Customer service skills.
· A keenness to learn and develop and pick up new skills.
· You will be an enthusiastic team player.
· Previous knowledge of the industry and Proclaim is desirable.
· In addition to these skills the candidate will require the following English and Maths to G.C.S.E standard Grade C or equivalent Computer literate Package
37.5 Hours Mon-Fri
20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays + 4 flexi days per quarter
If you'd like to apply, please fill in our contact form and upload your CV and a member of our team will contact you